Stephanie Hilborne OBE has announced she is stepping down as Chief Executive of The Wildlife Trusts in October. It is a role that she has held for 15 years, leading The Wildlife Trust movement and…
Watch puffins from a scenic cliff-top in Yorkshire, learn to photograph wildflower meadows in Wales or dance in the sunshine at Derbyshire’s Wildside festival!
The Wildlife Trusts welcome the Government’s decision to set a net zero target by 2050, in line with recommendations by the Committee on Climate Change. As the first major economy to do this, it’s…
The Welsh Government has shown its commitment to a wilder future today, after rejecting plans to build an M4 relief road across the Gwent Levels.
The Wildlife Trusts call for effective management of 41 new Marine Conservation Zones
Thousands take up challenge to go wild every day in June
• Meet young conservationists and find out how they took their first career steps
• Hear top job tips from TV presenter Mike Dilger and other professionals from a variety of roles
• Enjoy three amazing days of over 180 wildlife talks and events
• Shop for nature watching gear, tours and other wildlife themed treats
• Get top tips to kickstart your conservation…
Joan Edwards, Director of Public Affairs at The Wildlife Trusts, comments on the 25 Year Environment Plan progress report
Historic moment for Leicestershire & Rutland Wildlife Trust’s pioneering project bringing extinct species back to England 150 years after it was wiped out