Our work is funded by our supporters, which allows us to stand up for wildlife and wild places.
How we fundraise is important to us and we're sure it is important to you too. Because of this, The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts has voluntarily registered with the Fundraising Regulator and committed to ensuring that our fundraising complies with the Fundraising Code of Conduct.
Our Fundraising Promise:
To be honest and transparent about where your money goes and why we ask for donations
- We publish information widely about our work, and how we spend people’s donations. We are committed to keeping everyone informed. We communicate clearly why we need funds and what people’s donations will be spent on, so that everyone can understand the amazing work that their donations make possible. Read about our work on the What we do page.
We will protect your data
- You can contact our team at any time via email@example.com if you would like to change the way we contact you or to opt out of future communications.
We are respectful
- If you tell us that you don't want to be contacted in a certain way, we will honour your request.
- We always respond to your enquiries in an open, honest, courteous and professional way. We will provide a response to your questions in a timely manner, and let you know when you can expect a response if we need to obtain information from elsewhere.
We are accountable
- The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
- We welcome and actively encourage feedback and make it clear how you can get in touch with us. We regularly use this feedback both to improve and enhance our fundraising activities.
- If you are unhappy with anything we have done, or not done, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and use our complaints procedure. If we make a mistake we will apologise and do all we can to put things right. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator and Charity Commission to make a final adjudication.
The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts is a registered charity - number 207238