Wildlife Trusts Consultancies are owned by Wildlife Trusts. They are independent of their parent Wildlife Trusts but share many of their advantages particularly their expertise in the local natural environment.
Local expertise is complemented by access to the wider network of 24 Wildlife Trusts Consultancies, which collectively are one of the largest ecology consultancies in the UK. This means a service which is delivered by local experts to the highest standards of responsiveness and professionalism.
Wildlife Trust Consultancies' services include:
• Ecology surveys including habitat surveys and protected species surveys
• Mitigation advice and development of mitigation plans
• Land management and habitat creation
• Assessment of Code for Sustainable Homes and the BREEAM ecology elements
• Ecology elements of Environmental Impact Assessment
• Expert witness representation at planning inquiries
• GIS and data entry
Find your local Wildlife Trust Consultancy on the map below.
Click here to go to the Wildlife Trust Consultancies website
|AWTC Flyer v1.pdf||244.54 KB|