Our 30 Days Wild App is now available to download on both Android and iPhone! Read about all the features available below and learn how to download
30 Days Wild is a fun and simple app, available on iPhone and Android. It offers 101 ‘Random Acts of Wildness’ for inspiration, enabling you to select wildlife activity ideas from beautifully photographed wildlife cards. You can share activities and inspiration on social media, through direct messaging or email.
Every action is an everyday way to connect with nature or help wildlife. This could be as simple as:
• Walk on the wild side: Take a detour on the walk to work, school or with the dog and take in a wild place
• Hunt for wild treasures: Set up a treasure hunt and search for wild things like feathers or bones
• Sow a wildflower meadow: Plant a nectar-rich mini meadow for damsels, dragons and peacocks
• Birdwatch on your bike: pedal around your local patch and make a note of birds you encounter
• Drift off to wild sounds: Record and play back soothing sounds of nature to send you to sleep